- Requests to return components must be made within 10 days from date of shipment.
- Reports of shortage in shipment must be made within 5 days from Invoice Date.
- Normal Handling Charges are 45% ($100.00) minimum on stock items. Rectification charges may also be applied to the return of specific parts.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA* and should be returned with all freight and custom charges prepaid.
- Original documentation, which includes all CAA/FAA Airworthiness Documentation furnished with the original shipment, must accompany the part.
- Please reuse the original packing material/methods where possible.
- Literature items are not acceptable for return.
- There is no return on electrical parts or shelf-life parts.
- SPECIAL ORDERS / MADE TO ORDER/ OR MISC. PARTS are not eligible for a return, unless approved by the manufacturer.
- Upholstery items, liquids, cements, paints, decals, placards, electrical wiring, and rubber goods CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
- HAZ-MAT items/ orders are not subject to be canceled or returned.
- Claims to the carrier should be submitted upon receipt for obvious shortage or carton damage. If it becomes necessary to submit your claim to ULTIMATE AVIATION SOLUTIONS, a copy of your claim and/or correspondence with the carrier must also be submitted. Statically sealed items must be returned unopened.
* NOTE: For return approval please contact any of ULTIMATE AVIATION SOLUTIONS Customer Service Representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: +1(305)499-9922
*To obtain an RMA, you must provide the following information:
- Your name, email address, and telephone number
- Your invoice number or order number
- The date you received your order
- The product you are returning
- The reason for your return
If your order qualifies and you decide to cancel an existing order, simply contact us fax, or email and request that your order be cancelled. In order to update our records, please state the reason for the cancellation, and provide us with all of your order information (including name, address, day-time phone number, invoice or order number, tracking number, email address, and date of order).
Unfortunately, if the order has already been shipped by ULTIMATE AVIATION SOLUTIONS or by UAS SUPPLIER TO OUR WAREHOUSE, it will not be subject to cancel.
ANY APPROVED RETURNS AND/OR CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A RESTOCKING FEE OF 45%
($100 minimum) PLUS ANY FREIGHT CHARGES.
BOEING, CESSNA, CITATION, BEECHCRAFT AND BELL parts are NON RETURNABLE NON-CANCELABLE.
If a customer decides to cancel an order after it has been paid by means of Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit or Check, and the order has been received into UAS warehouse, the “customer” hereby agrees that the order will be considered abandoned and NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
NON-CANCELABLE, NON-RETURNABLE, NON-RESCHEDULABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order with UAS you hereby understand and agree to the following:
You assume full liability for any product that:
a. Has been shipped to you.
b. Is being held in inventory for you.
c. Has been ordered from and manufactured by our supplier.
d. Is work-in-process or pre-built by our supplier.
e. Parts that, in conjunction with the manufacturer, can’t be moved out to a newly requested date.
As such, the following conditions apply:
a. The above purchase order cannot be cancelled.
b. Products purchased under the above Purchase Order cannot be returned for any reason other than manufacturing defect.
c. The above purchase order cannot be rescheduled for shipment date later than the original
requested / scheduled ship date.
d. We will make every attempt to meet your requested ship date, but cannot commit to a firm ship date until we are in receipt of product from our supplier.
Product may be returned in accordance with any applicable warranty. Any warranty that would ordinarily apply will not be affected by this agreement. We will make every effort to accommodate changes in your delivery requirements, however once production has begun or product purchased, we may be unable to make changes. If changes can be made, you are responsible for any charges passed along from our supplier.
- Prices quoted are for in stock parts only and prices for backordered and SPECIAL ORDER parts may be subject to change. All orders are accepted subject to UAS’s price in effect at time of shipment. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of pro forma billing or by due date shown on the UAS’s invoice. In no event shall you set off any payment due with any claim UAS owes you, whether related to this purchase or any other transaction.
- UAS reserves the right to cancel Buyer’s order in the event that (a) any government price regulation, schedule or ceiling prescribes a price lower than Seller’s price as established in the order acknowledgment or in any way prevents Seller from purchasing or otherwise acquiring any commodity or service necessary to the performance of the order, or in any way prevents UAS from adjusting its prices when the cost of any such commodity or service is increased, and (b), in the event any major change in economic conditions renders Seller’s performance unprofitable.